Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate - Zinc sulfate 7H2O
Regular price £5.99
|Code||Pack Size||Price ex. VAT||Price|
ZINC SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
Technical GradeUSES OF ZINC SULPHATE:
- Source of zinc for agricultural applications.
- For making lithopone.
- Used in electrolytes for zinc plating.
- Used as a mordant in dyeing.
- Used as a preservative for skins and leather.
- Active ingredient in products for use as moss remover for paths and roofs (not for lawns).
PROPERTIES OF ZINC SULPHATE:
- CAS No: 7446-20-0
- Other names: Zinc sulfate, white vitreol, Goslarite
- Appearance: white powder
- Formula: ZnSO4.7H20
- Density: 2.072 g/cm3
- Solubility: 96.5 g/100mL @20oC
- Molecular weight: 287.53 g/mol
- Melting point: 100oC
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for human consumption and is not to be used in food processing.