TSP Crystals - Trisodium Phosphate
Regular price £15.00
|Code||Pack Size||Price ex. VAT||Price|
TSP is suitable for the following usages:
- Cleaning agent / stain remover/ Degreaser
- Use for cleaning surfaces prior to painting
- Use to remove paint, varnish and shellac
- Cleans paint brushes
- Mixed with chlorine bleach is excellent for removing mildew on wood without whitening the wood.
- Boiler cleaning for the precipitation of calcium.
- Buffering agent to maintain pH in solutions.
- Emulsifier / Thickener / Sequestrant.
…and many more uses.
HOW TO USE TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE:
- For General Cleaning: Mix 10g of TSP per litre of warm / hot water. Apply using a damp sponge or cloth or mop to surface and allow a few minutes to work. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry.
- For Heavy Duty Cleaning: To remove heavy grease and oil, mix 15g - 20g of TSP per litre of hot water. Apply to surface and allow a few minutes contact time. Rinse thoroughly. Removing soot from bricks etc: Mix about a cupful of TSP in 5 litres of hot water and scrub surface. Rinse off with clean water.
- Cleaning Paintwork Prior To Repainting: To remove gloss from existing paint and to open the pores, use a solution of 10g - 15g TSP per litre of warm water. Allow a contact time of 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and dry before repainting. To ensure complete neutralisation of the TSP solution one can wipe the surface down with a solution of vinegar followed by rinsing with clean water.
- For Cleaning Decking, Roofs, Driveways etc: Make a solution of 15g TSP per litre of water. Brush or mop onto surface and allow 10 minutes to work. Agitate with a brust to remove soiling and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Always check suitability of solution when using on wooden surface. TSP can darken some wood and raise the grain. If darkening should occur dilute solution 50:50 with water and reduce the contact time significantly.
- For Moss & Mould Removal: Mix 10g of TSP per litre of water and add 250mls of household bleach. Leave on surface for 30 minutes, agitate with a brush and rinse with clean water.
- For Paint Removal: Make a solution of 125g TSP per litre of water. Brush solution onto paint and leave for 30 minutes. Remove softened paint with a scrapper. When finished rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- For Paintbrush Cleaning: Soak brushes in a solution of TSP (20g per litre of water)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for human consumption and is not to be used in food processing.