Odourfresh Pet Plus - Premium Disinfectant Deodoriser & Cleaner
|Code||Pack Size||Price ex. VAT||Price|
The No.1 Powerful Cleaner, Disinfectant and Deodoriser
Premium - Double Concentrated
PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT FOR USE IN KENNELS,
CATTERIES AND ANIMAL HOUSING
AND ANYWHERE SMELLS & ODOURS ARE A PROBLEM
Lemon, Spearmint, Bubblegum, Baby Powder, Eucalyptus, Pear Drops, Cherry, Lavender, Berry Blast, Tutti-Frutti, Freshly Cut Grass, Cinnamon and Pine Forest, Spiced red apple
A powerful quaternary based cleaner, disinfectant and deodoriser. It effectively destroys a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at source. It kills odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Safe to use on all water washable surfaces, floors, walls, cages, feeding bowls, bedding, toys, runs, yards, carpets, toilets and drains. This is premium version is double strength to last you twice as long.
Ideal for usage in Kennels, stables and catteries etc. Effective against H1N1 Swine-flu, Newcastle disease, TB, Avian Inflenza Virus and foot & mouth not to mention its use in many laundries to control MRSA unlike many conventional disinfectants. Also highly effective against Weil's Disease.
- Contains an effective broad spectrum disinfectant which is approved to EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005.
- Contains a disinfectant approved to EN1656, EN1657 for use in veterinary environments.
- Fresh pleasant fragrance (various available).
- Economical to use – Dilutes up to 300: with water.
- Destroys bacteria and odours instantly at source.
- Safe to animals paws – does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
- Leaves bedding and housing clean fresh and infection free.
- Can be used on to clean your pets personal hygiene equipment, including feeding bowls etc.
- Ideal for foot baths, and disinfectant mats.
- Can be used in Fogging systems to disinfect and deodorise large areas
For general use as an effective cleaner, deodoriser and disinfectant dilute at rate of 1: 30 to 1:200 with water.
Apply by spraying, mopping, wiping or fogging.
For extreme odour problems use product neat.
For disinfection of feeding bowls etc use dilution of 1:200 and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
For foot baths and disinfection mats make up fresh solutions regularly with a dilution of 1:100.
For use in laundries use 1/4 to 1/2 litre per 100lb of foul wash or in the final rinse cycle use 1/4 litre per 100lb of material.
Treating rugs and mats that are urine soaked: As long as the rug is colourfast you can spray the rug with a solution of Odourfresh diluted 1 part with 9 parts water. Make sure that you soak it well so that the product can penetrate down to the backing of the rug. Allow to dry. If it is a small rug that can be washed in the washing machine put the concentated Odourfresh in the compartment for the Fabric conditioner and wash as normal.
Deodorising : Dilute with up to 199 parts water (roughly 5ml Odourfresh per Litre) - Contact time 2 minutes.
Bactericidal Use : Dilute with 8 parts water (roughly 100ml Odourfresh per Litre) - Contact time 10 minutes.
Virucidal Use : Use neat, or dilute with 2 parts water - Contact time 10 minutes.
This product will not harm septic tanks.
Odourfresh products may be harmful if ingested by young animals. When cleaning areas with this product please ensure that animals are removed from the area until cleaning is complete.
Ingredients in this product are tested and proven effective against the following:
|BACTERIA||VIRUSES||FUNGI & YEAST|
Newcastle disease, Vacinia virus