Heavy Duty Premium Industrial Degreaser - Task Force
|Code||Pack Size||Price ex. VAT||Price|
|R1721C3||40 Cases 4x5L||£673.90||£809.00|
|R1721H2||24 x 25L||£530.62||£637.00|
Concentrated Water based solvent degreaser
Super Cleaner and Degreaser
A powerful yet versatile cleaner and degreaser formulated to clean all surfaces with the minimum of effort. It quickly dissolves grease, oil, soot and grime from hard surfaces, plastic, metal and most fabrics. Formulated with emulsifier, detergents, wetting agents and a water soluble solvent it was developed to be used anywhere including food processing areas, the transport industry and heavy engineering works.
Easily applied by brushing, mopping, spraying (by both low pressure and high pressure) and in a dip tank.
- Dissolves grease, oil, soot, grime & dirt with the minimum of effort
- The chemical does the work, hot or cold
- Easy to apply – By brush, wipe, spray, mop or pressure washer
- Can be used virtually any where
- Transport industry - Cleaning exterior and interior of vehicles including lorries, vans, cars, boats, caravans, motorbikes etc
- Food processing – surfaces, floors, walls, equipment
- Garages, forecourts, paths, patios etc
- Machinery, equipment and engine parts etc
- Great for cleaning PVC fascias and guttering
- Concentrated – dilutes up to 100:1 with water
- Biodegradable – contains no harmful solvents
- Safe – non flammable,
- Use on plastics, metals, fabrics, concrete.
Directions for use
Concentrate can be diluted with up to 100 parts of water, depending on the level of soiling. Apply a solution to the surface by mopping, brushing or spraying. Allow a contact time of at least 1–2 minutes, agitate if necessary and rinse off by flushing or wiping with clean water.
For heavy duty cleaning – Neat to 1:10
For medium duty cleaning – 1:10 to 1:50
For light cleaning – 1:50 to 1:300
Note: do not allow product to dry on glass, or aluminium surfaces. Rinse thoroughly