Environmental Fluid Technology for Cleaning, Remedial & Decontamination applications.
EcoRemover® Technology is a proven environmentally safe fluid designed to replace and reduce solvent and classified chemical usage in a wide range of applications and enhances the performance of cleaning products. It is highly effective, fast-acting and safe for personnel, plant equipment and the environment. EcoRemover® is a safe, non-toxic and biodegradable aqueous fluid made from 100% renewable vegetable extracts.
Due to its high solvency power , it shows effective solubilization for a wide range of hydrocarbons, mineral oils, vegetable fats, oil, crude oil, smog, soot, inks (markers, crayons etc.), stains of watercolor, paint, enamel, resin and adhesive residue, wax, etc. Ecoremover is non-hazardous and does not require the use of masks, protective clothing and aspiration systems.
- A mixture of raw materials from vegetable extracts (dibasic esters) and non-ionic green surfactants produced using an innovative assembly technique
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-hazardous
- Readily and rapidly biodegradable
- Material Safety Data Sheet hazard rating (HMSI) is 0-0-0
- Made from renewable raw materials
- Safe for personnel, plant equipment and the environment
- Multifunctional Cleaning booster - alternative to aggressive chemicals
- Excellent degreaser
- Comparable properties to hydrofluoric acid when combined with phosphoric acid
- Solvent and chemical replacement
- Compatible with most other products
- Can be used to develop "green products"
- Non-VOC according to EU directive 1999/13/EC
- Free from enzymes, acids, phosphates & preservatives
- Completely soluble in water
- Effective cleaning at neutral pH
- Can be post added to formulations
- Compatible with fresh water and salt water
- Industrial cleaning and degreasing
- Metal degreasing and surface preparation
- Cleaning and degreasing of tanks and pipelines
- Street cleaning
- High pressure cleaning
- Remediation of contaminated soils
- Treatment of industrial waste and water-waste
- Odour control
- Proven efficacy
- Widely compatible with surfactants, thickeners etc
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Compatible with acids, cationics and biological treatments.
- Effective from pH 0-9
- It can be used with high pressure washers, by hand or via immersion
- Does not affect metals and most plastics
- It is active on liquid, gas and solid substances.
- Can be used at high temperatures for cleaning due to its non flammable properties
- In combination with phosphoric acid (H3PO4), EcoRemover® Technology is an effective replacement for hydrofluoric acid, nitric acid and other acids
EcoRemover® Technology is a green replacement to a wide range of substances commonly found in industrial cleaning and decontamination products, such as: