Acetic Acid 10% v/v Ethanoic acid
10% v/v ACETIC ACID
Acetic acid is one of the simplest carboxylic acids, and is a very important industrial chemical.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for human or animal consumption.USES OF ACETIC ACID:
- Production of vinyl acetate monomer used in the manufacture of PVC
- Production of acetates used for inks, dyes, paints and coatings.
- Used as a stop bath in photograph development
- As a descaler to remove limescale
- Natural, eco friendly weed killer
- As a rust remover
- As a preservative for silage
- Manufacture of acetates used as fungicides, pesticides and preservatives.
Properties of Acetic acid:
- Other Names: Ethanoic Acid
- CAS No.: 64-19-7
- EC No: 200-580-7
- Formula: C2H4O2
- Molar mass: 60.05 g mol?1
- Density: 1.049g/cm3
- Melting Point: 16.5 oC
- Boiling point: 118.1 oC